Bit of a specific one but hoping someone here has dealt with the same thing. My X1 is parked in the basement at my office near World Trade Centre and the battery has been dying slowly for a couple of weeks, this morning it barely cranked. I cannot exactly disappear for half a day to sit at a garage, so I am looking for someone who can come to the parking and swap it while I am upstairs. Someone in my building mentioned best BMW battery installation near World Trade Centre options exist for exactly this situation but I do not want to just call a random number and hope for the best. Questions for anyone who has done this, do these mobile guys need access to a power source or do they bring everything, and will building security give them a hard time? Also the coding part, does that need to happen on the spot or can it be done later without causing problems? Trying to sort this before the weekend because I really do not want to be stuck jump starting it every morning.
E
estebanbrewer
@estebanbrewer